“Is It Time For An Oil Change?”
Is It Time For The Dreaded Oil Change?
You know the routine…you go to one of those drive through locations and get pressured into buying every fluid exchange and filter your car is equipped with.
You finally fend off the kid’s sales pitch and get out of there in 45 minutes paying dearly for that “quick” service.
At Elite Auto Repair your oil service will be performed by technicians, not kids. We’ll take the time to get to know you and what’s important to you when it comes to the repair and service of your vehicle.
As we get to know you we’ll even call you by name (like in the “old” days).
Not all oil change services are the same either. We use quality oil filters and oils in our service. Oil is your car’s life blood and we understand keeping up on this service is important.
- Want an oil change in about 40 minutes without being hassled by the staff? No problem!
- Want a choice of synthetic or synthetic blend oils for your car? No problem!
- Want to perform a “Manufacturers” maintenance evaluation? No Problem!
- Want us to top off your fluids, check the pressure in your tires and check over your car to make sure nothing is terribly wrong…for FREE? No Problem!
- Want an oil change performed by a knowledgeable technician? No Problem!
- Want a ride to the shopping mall and back while we’re working on your car? No problem!
- Want us to over charge you and use inferior parts? Then we’ve got a problem!
What’s important to you when performing general maintenance on your vehicle? We want to get to know you and what your expectations are of us. This is the way we do business.
In addition to oil changes, we also perform the following services:
- Automotive Brake Repair
- Auto Air Conditioning Repair
- Auto Heating and Cooling Repair
- Engine Repair
- Automotive Diagnostics
- Auto Electrical Repairs
- Transmission Repair
- Tire Replacement
- Manufacturer’s Mileage Services
We’re a full-service, independent, automotive mechanical repair facility.
Give us a call. You’ll be glad you did!
Call Now To Speak With A Service Expert