Some of the highest-priced car repairs could have been prevented with inexpensive, simple car maintenance.
By performing this maintenance on a regular basis, you can potentially save yourself thousands of dollars over the lifetime of your car!
Here are a few simple items to do on a regular basis:
– Check your fluid levels and fill as needed
– Check your tire pressure and adjust as needed
– Change your oil as recommended in your car’s owners manual
– Have a professional safety inspection at least every other oil change
– Have your transmission serviced as recommended in your car’s owners manual
Here’s a few other suggestions from Scotty Kilmer, a mechanic for over 46 years.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter