Last week we talked about things to avoid doing when driving a vehicle with and automatic transmission. This week we're going to focus on the same question but pertaining to cars with manual transmissions. Do you have any of these five bad stick shift driving habits?
- Is it okay to rest your hand on the gearshift?
- Should you put the car in neutral when you come to a stop?
- How can you prevent rolling back on a hill? How do you drive a manual on a steep hill? How to hill start.
- Is it okay to floor it at low engine RPM?
- Is it okay to rest your foot on the clutch pedal?
Check out the video below for the answers: <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_cbZlhduYJY?list=PL7B5B6479699EB204&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>